XK70 Sunday VIP Pass
(based in dedicated, staffed enclosure). This includes: entry to the event, breakfast, lunch with a glass of fizz, afternoon tea with a glass of Pimms, tea & coffee all day, event programme & trackside viewing)
£150 per person
For enquiries please
or call +44 (0)1584 781588
- Competitive speed hillclimb
- Le Mans XJ220C joins three Group C racers
- Recently confirmed cars, restored by Classic Motor Cars: Lindner Nocker Low-drag Lightweight Jaguar E-type, 1954 XK120 SE by Pininfarina & 1955 Jaguar XK140 FHC
- Based at the lovely old historic Shelsley Walsh Hillclimb, this will be one of the most spectacular Jaguar XK celebrations ever staged in the motoring world
- Demonstration runs, great drivers, cavalcades, opportunity to take your car up the oldest racetrack in the world still in use
- Celebrities from the racing world and key people from Jaguar's past
- TV presenter Edd China at event with 'Ask Edd LIVE'
- Live theatre with personalities talks, forums
- Over 100 exhibitors including all the major classic motoring companies and others
- Platinum Weekend all-inclusive hotel packages
- Ladies' arena with shopping village featuring fashion, beauty and crafts
- The XK70 Glamour Parlour: Debbie Clement Beauty treatments and soap Opera hair-dos. Appointments being taken!
- Watch the Fashion Show to launch top designer, Angela Stone's 2018 Collection. A feast of fashions from the 30s to the 60s, rejuvenated for today, sponsored by Twyford Moors and in support of Prostate Cancer UK
- Private car sales area sponsored by autoclassics.com (contact us to get your car on display)
- Marches Centre of Manufacturing & Technology will be hosting technical sessions for youngsters
- RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Flypast, CA-47 Dakota will fly over the XK70 site
- The Stratstone Restaurant, range of food and drinks stalls, including cocktails and champagne
- Gin tasting with the Cotswold Mule
- Plenty for the younger enthusiasts including vintage fairground, games and prizes
- Live jazz & jive with Coolmoves Dance
- Period dress encouraged, but not compulsory!
- Special enclosure for use by Platinum Weekend participants and VIP upgrade visitors
- Also aiming for 700 XK-engined cars, 100s of E-type, XK8s, XKRs and F-types during the course of the weekend
- Masses to do, masses to see, masses of action!
Situated close to the Retail Village and main entrance, the private car sales arena will be the perfect place for you to show off your pre-1990 classic car for sale. It's the perfect opportunity to reach a ready-made audience, and at no cost!
autoclassics.com is the new classic car marketplace, combining thousands of cars with top-quality news, analysis and features
Contact the event office if you would like further details.
+44 (0) 1584 781588
Shelsley Walsh Hillclimb Directions
Shelsley Walsh Hillclimb
From the North & East:
Exit the M5 at junction 5 and follow the A38 towards Droitwich and then the A4133 towards Ombersley/Tenbury. Go hrough Ombersley and at Holt Heath, join the A443 towards Great Witley. At Great Witley follow the B4203 towards Bromyard. Immediately after crossing the River Teme at Stanford Bridge, turn left towards Shelsley Walsh. You will be directed to the event car parks after about 2 miles.
From the South:
Exit the M5 at junction 7 then follow the A4440 and A449 for Worcester (West), then the A443 towards Tenbury. On the outskirts of Worcester, follow the B4204 and signs to Martley. In the centre of Martley, turn right and continue on the B4204 towards Clifton and Tenbury. After crossing the River Teme at Ham Bridge, take the next right for The Shelsleys and follow the lane until you reach the main entrance. You will be directed to the event car parks.
From the West:
Please note that this route is unsuitable for large vehicles on Ankerdine Hill.
From Bromyard, take the A44 towards Worcester. After 5 miles, at Knightwick, turn left onto the B4197 and up Ankerdine Hill (steep!). Follow the B4197 to Martley, then take the B4204 towards Clifton and Tenbury. After crossing Ham Bridge, take the next right for The Shelsleys and follow the lane until you reach the main entrance where you will be directed to the event car parks.